viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

update

If you think like me, writing something like this on a blogger post is something akin to putting a message in a bottle and throwing it into the ocean.The internet can feel like that sometimes, vast and open full of life and yet very lonely. The irony of the internet is that even though you might be alone, at any given moment millions, billions are on the internet at the same time. How many times have you checked facebook at 3 am to find 10 or more friends online doing the same as you.

Ahem... back to the task at hand. I made this blog for a class I once in took in 10th grade I believe. It was a computer class back in Panama, Chiriqui to be specific. The teacher was a Mr. Hector Abrego, he still teaches back home I think. To give you an idea of where I currently am, I am now a Junior in college a year away from graduating.

A lot of things have changed over the years, people come and people go out of your life sometimes without saying good bye. Life is that way, fleeting, temporary. Pain and Happiness are only two sides of the same coin. So whenever you are sad remember its only temporary, and whenever your happy make sure to enjoy that much more because one day it will begone. There is a happiness that lingers, I think some people call it a bitter-sweet feeling. I can only hope my life is filled with that type of feeling by the time its almost over.

Anyway since Ive rediscovered this hidden gem, Ill be sure to come back and drop a story once in a while.

To all my friends from back in the day I hope we see each other again, and wherever you are today take care of yourself and remember that we were once young. - Joshua L.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario